Lifting Capacity: 1~20T
Span: 3m-16m (Non-standard design can be made)
Working Class: A3~A5
Working Temperature: -25°C to ~40°C
Voltage : 380V 50Hz 3-phase
Electric single beam grab overhead crane is designed to working for various loose accumulation operation.
This kind of crane use the grab bucket as the lifting tool to finish the different job and is widely used in
power plant, warehouse, workshop, cargo yard..
The crane is composed of bridge, travelling mechanism, trolley, electric equipment and grab
- Reasonable structure;
- Favorable performance;
- Smooth starting and stopping;
- Safe and reliable traveling;
- Low noise, commodious cabin and good view;
- Convenient maintenance, excellent exchangeability for parts and components;
- Energy saving, reduce energy consumption;
We can offer the grab type according to your special requirements.
PACKAGING AND SHIPPING:
FAQ ABOUT MINGD CRANES:
1.Can the cranes be customized?
Yes,every customer's working condition is different, all of our products can be customized depend on customers' requirements.
Please give us the information as clear as you can, so we can give our best design to suit for your demands.
2.How many operation methods for my selections?
We provide pendent controller with push button control type, remote control type or cabin control type.Please tell us what kind
of operation way you need.
3.I have low headroom in my workshop, is it possible to install a crane in it?
We have special products for low headroom workshop, our engineer can give the best design according to your dimensions.
4.Do you supply lift tools?
Yes, we can provide any kind of lifting tools such as hook, electromagnetic, grab bucket etc...
In order to offer the most suitable design solution for you, it will be great helpful if you can offer the following information to us:
1. Lifting capacity.
2. Span length.(rail center to rail center)
3. Lifting height.(hook center to ground)
4. Have you installed the rails? Do you need us to supply the rails? How long is it?
5. Power supply: Voltage.
6. Working condition: what kind of material to lift? temperature?
7. It would be much better if it is possible for you to offer the drawing photo of your workshop.