Stainless Steel Balcony Railing Designs
SS304/316+tempered glass/cable rope
Floor mounted/ Side mounted
Project Case Show
Customer & Us
Packaging & Shipping
1. Are you manufacturer or trading company ?
We are a professional manufacturer, focusing on the production of stairs, handrails, aluminum doors and screens for more than 10 years. We are located at the 3rd Road, South District, Shannan Industrial Zone,Nanhai District, Foshan City, Guangdong Province, China.,welcome to visit our factory .
2. What should I offer for the quote of the railing ?
1) Pls tell us what style or product you like.
2) Provide specific meters or design drawings.
3) If you have any other special requirements, pls contact us.
3. How about the MOQ?
We don't have a limit on the number, but if you buy more, we will give more discounts.
4. What is your payment?
40% as deposite,60% balance before shipment,we accept T/T,L/C,western union,paypal.
5. What is the delivery time if I make order?
Every product needs to be customized, so the normal delivery time is 30-35 days of receipt of the final payment,ortherwise about 40 days.
6. How to place order?
1) Inquiry from customer for a particular product or project.
2) Offer us your project drawing or purchasing list for our checking.
3) Our team work on the building information, and work out a solution for each product and also quotation.
4) Customer check and confirm the solution and quotation, then sign the PI and arrange deposit.
5) We offer the details shop drawing for each products and customer confirm each shop drawing.
6) Arrange production.
7. What is your advantage?
1) Most of our products are customized as your requirement.
2) Free design, we could offer you solution as your budget.
3) One stop building material, supply with main gate, stair, balustrade, shower, screene ,fence etc. to save your time,energy and cost.
4) We have rich project experience and very familiar to their building code.
5) We have our own design team to give you best design within your project budget.If required,we can also go to you rproject site for measurements and installation instructions.